Battery For winch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on using a optima battery for winch just because. The Blue tops have studs on top for cable lugs plus regular top post. But they don't come with the adapter blocks to raise it up. What is everyone else using with a winch?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could not pay me to put another Optima in my Vehicle. They are overpriced Crap.

Get a Duracell Ultra Plat Deep Cycle, X2power or Odyssey. But I would stay far from the Optima unless you like having to replace the battery and a crappy warranty. Duracell is what I will be going to when my OEM craps out or I get a winch

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run my winch directly off of the replacement Die Hard Platinum battery. Never an issue.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a Craven Dip Stick
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event. - Page 15 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

How did you tie into factory battery cables? I hate to cut into the factory cable

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, thats how mine and most others are connected, its about contact surface area rather than bolt size, make sure you have a good clean seat between the end of the winch cable and the surface of the battery terminal.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score