Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed 5 of mine...

Just checked again and sure enough, I missed 5 of them. Your total given was $100 out of four separate donations. I will include those extra five on the next drawing. I apologize for that.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I tell you what, keeping up with you guys on the donations is getting to be a tough job, I have never seen such a generous bunch in my life!

D

Deleted member 12951

Just checked again and sure enough, I missed 5 of them. Your total given was $100 out of four separate donations. I will include those extra five on the next drawing. I apologize for that.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I tell you what, keeping up with you guys on the donations is getting to be a tough job, I have never seen such a generous bunch in my life!

Thanks Chris!

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is actually a big part of why I am posting everything publicly, I want to make sure no one gets missed, but going through a few days of donations and not missing anyone is tougher than it seems. I want to make sure that everyone gets credit for their donations. I am trying to figure out a better system for keeping up with them.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next up on the raffle item donation list.

How about a BRAND NEW product offering? With a retail value of $75 and a release date being at the end of this month, Craven Speed is offering one of their NEW Ford Raptor Transmission Dip Sticks! That's right folks, there's a new dipstick in town and you heard it here FIRST!

As per the usual of late, each $5 donation is one entry into this raffle. Click the link below to donate! This one will run for 24 hours and I will have the drawing tomorrow evening at 8pm!

Attachments

• Raptor_Dipstick.jpg
    Raptor_Dipstick.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 60