GEN 2 Base price up $560 in June + toolbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob O

Reaction score
That. Is. Awful.

Would be right at home on a white regular cab, long bed 4x2 ... but looks totally misplaced on a Raptor.

Like the graphics package(s), this 'factory accessory' is pure profit for both Ford and the dealership. I'm guessing the dealer's choice to option some of it's allocation with the optional toolbox to bolster the sticker price was miscalculated, and they'll have to take a hit to get rid of them now.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Looks like shit and yes it’s a $790 option from factory. Maybe this sticker more legible. Sorry.

0f3fa6666c4c5c0ed4ca185de214bf5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something isn't right here. I just checked the Ford build and price website and that shit isn't listed.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Wow I can’t believe that’s a factory option. Looks like it headed to Home Depot.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That. Is. Awful.

Would be right at home on a white regular cab, long bed 4x2 ... but looks totally misplaced on a Raptor.

Like the graphics package(s), this 'factory accessory' is pure profit for both Ford and the dealership. I'm guessing the dealer's choice to option some of it's allocation with the optional toolbox to bolster the sticker price was miscalculated, and they'll have to take a hit to get rid of them now.

I agree that it might look good on my father-in-laws 4x2, 8-foot bed, SCAB, pale-blue Chevy. But you have to admit, the $1075 for the stickers that only cost them about 50 cents to make is a little higher on the "pure profit" front. :biggrin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc