Base Camp Trailer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Priming everything I can.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Decided to go with the Timbren axle-less and use hub converters. I really really don't like hub converters, but this suspension looks amazing and $150 will pick up a pair of top quality 5 - 6 bolt converters. They already have electric brakes, so everything will be in place.

http://timbren.com/axle-less/

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and use hub converters. I really really don't like hub converters

I've used WheelAdapter.com spacers and converters in the past. Great company and a true hub centric product. I actually broke a stud (over tightening) and they sent me a replacement for free. I ran these on my Nissan for years on and offroading with no issues. Hope they have what you need.

P6290469.jpg

That suspension setup looks awesome. Any idea on weight? Which weight you going with?

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at air suspensions for trailers and didn't realize those timbrens were so reasonable. I have a small enclosed cargo trailer that is very light and rides like shit, especially when it's empty.

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used WheelAdapter.com spacers and converters in the past. Great company and a true hub centric product. I actually broke a stud (over tightening) and they sent me a replacement for free. I ran these on my Nissan for years on and offroading with no issues. Hope they have what you need.

P6290469.jpg

That suspension setup looks awesome. Any idea on weight? Which weight you going with?
They don't sell 5 to 6 converters