Baja Raptor Run 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just to give you an idea of other costs.

Mexico Insurance. ~200. But I am working on a negotiated rate for the trip.

Hotels. $20 per bed per night is what we can usually get the places down to. Bring your wife and save money, or bunk up with the codog... Weird...

Gas. By March I think it will be $3.25. Im guessing $50-75 a day in gas.

Food. Breakfasts are usually 5-7. Dinner 7-10. Unless we are on the trail, then its covered.

I am guessing total cost for the trip including our part will be somewhere around $1200. Split that between a codriver and you're at 600 each. $600 bucks for 6 full days in Mexico on beautiful beaches, and awesome trails is a hell of a deal. Try to goto Cancun for that...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey, sound amazing! I won't be able to make it, but thanks for putting something like this together.
Maybe this is where we can hold the Chris Ross and SPRNKS match up??

Joe

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I can honestly say that going down there gives you a whole new perspective on life. It is truly an amazing place.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap.. Longest link ever on FRF...

I have been doing the same thing except add +/- 1500 miles.. This might be a solo trip, Brandi would literally kill me being stuck in the truck with me that long!

-Greg

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm taking my wife in November. I'll report back on how it goes.

I really suggest having a codriver. Its an awesome trip, but it helps having someone to work the radio, talk to, etc...