Baja Raptor Run 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Looks like this is the race we would be pitting for:

27th MasterCraft Safety Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250
San Felipe, Baja Mexico
March 8-10, 2013

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun, as long as we stay away from those never ending San Felipe woops! Actually been thinking of something like this myself so if you need any help let me know. Been doing Baja for over thirty years.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Whoops will be avoided. They are no fun in a Raptor.

I'm thinking compadre trail, then onto mikes, pacific, back across, maybe BOLA, then up.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I win a lottery, count me in. Doing Disney this November with the rug-rats, and taking my old man to Canada for a week for fishing next year, not to mention maybe Colorado or Badlands with the fam too. Man, sounds awesome though.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If I win a lottery, count me in. Doing Disney this November with the rug-rats, and taking my old man to Canada for a week for fishing next year, not to mention maybe Colorado or Badlands with the fam too. Man, sounds awesome though.

Hell doing Disney almost requires winning the lottery. My wallet had to go to therapy for months after Disney gave it its last ******. :lol2: