Baja Designs SII LED now available in wide-cornering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok then can you custom a squadron to have the inards of two SII flush mounts? Each pair on its own switch?

uduqytet.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok then can you custom a squadron to have the inards of two SII flush mounts? Each pair on its own switch?

uduqytet.jpg

The SII circuit boards can not be wired to one another nor would two of them fit into a Squadron housing. A dual-control Squadron is something that we have never created and from what I have gathered, we will not invest into that project because there is no application with a large need.- Christian

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.... and all of our LED's run a t a color temperature of 5000k to give you the perfect balance of light...

5000k sounds good - much better than all the other 6000k and higher options I have been looking at!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a discount code I can enter at your website?

To get the forum discount, I have to enter your order in over the phone. (760)-560-2252 ask for Christian. Mon-Fri, 8:30-4:30. Let me know if you need anything else, thanks- Christian

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My question is how strong is the back of the lights ie: rock hits at 70-80 mph. ?

The SII housing is cast 6061 aluminum, at that speed the most damage would be a dent, maybe a crack in one of the heat sinks. But the LED will still work, the housing we designed for the SII allow the light to take a beating without failing. Hope this information helps.- Christian