Baja Designs SII LED now available in wide-cornering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out Baja Designs tiny but rugged SII LED and Flushmount SII LED both now available in wide-cornering pattern. This LED's put out 2160 lumens with a power consumption of only 21 watts. The are available with multiple color lenses for any application and also come in marine white
481005.jpg

480005.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We will be having some contest coming up soon. But the best i can do is give you guys the 10% forum member discount for your order. Let me know if you have any questions and we recently upgraded our LED's. The Baja Designs SII LED now has a tiny but powerful 2160 lumens compared top its former 1800 lumens. Shoot me a pm for pricing and thanks for all the support!

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was originally looking at the squadron flush mounts, but do you think they'd be overkill for reverse lighting? Also, do either of these(SII or squadrons) have any "white out" issues with the back up camera?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was originally looking at the squadron flush mounts, but do you think they'd be overkill for reverse lighting? Also, do either of these(SII or squadrons) have any "white out" issues with the back up camera?

Our owner has a Flush-mount Squadron mounted in his rear bumper in a driving pattern, and he loves it, perfect for lining up to connect to a fifth wheel or flatbed trailer. But if your going to use it in heavily populated areas with many drivers around you it might be a bit too much. But the SII is still an amazingly bright light, and will most definitely get the job done. If you are talking about the light be to white and blearing your vision in that direction, these lights will only do that if you are looking directing in the reflector, and all of our LED's run a t a color temperature of 5000k to give you the perfect balance of light. Hope this information helps, and thanks for the question- Christian

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja Designs - Taking ideas from another thread, I have some questions.

• Is it possible to configure this light so each of the two individual LEDs could be turned on/off individually?
  • Are there amber lenses available for this light and is it possible to fit an amber lens over only one side of the LED? (One side would have a clear lens and the other an amber lens)

Thanks!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs - Taking ideas from another thread, I have some questions.

• Is it possible to configure this light so each of the two individual LEDs could be turned on/off individually?
  • Are there amber lenses available for this light and is it possible to fit an amber lens over only one side of the LED? (One side would have a clear lens and the other an amber lens)

Thanks!

Our circuit boards will not allow power to a single LED and not the other. And we do not offer a dual color lens for any of our lights. We do offer a amber lens for the SII, as well as red, blue, green and clear.