Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks CP, exactly what I wanted to see.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I'm thinking I may grab one after this deployment, any other mount options you know of? Those look great and I will go with them if they are the best option, in rangerrobs post he said they weld to the door frame, that is a big commitment.

Currently that is the only mount known that will support a 60" OnX6 Arc for Raptor specific
It is a very high quality mount that will handle any off road use.
Talking with Morgan it is very clear that he put a lot of thought and time into building a mount that is low profile, very strong, removable if needed (leaves two mounting ears on truck)
Yes, the one down side is having to make a small tig weld on the truck. It ends up being covered by the weather stripping from my understanding.

Thank You,
Bailey

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently that is the only mount known that will support a 60" OnX6 Arc for Raptor specific
It is a very high quality mount that will handle any off road use.
Talking with Morgan it is very clear that he put a lot of thought and time into building a mount that is low profile, very strong, removable if needed (leaves two mounting ears on truck)
Yes, the one down side is having to make a small tig weld on the truck. It ends up being covered by the weather stripping from my understanding.

Thank You,
Bailey

Well then the decision is easy lol how do people order his mounts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well then the decision is easy lol how do people order his mounts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morgan Clarke Design
Instagram: morganclarkedesign1
Phone: 909-371-9393

EDIT 8/7/2015 .. It seems morgan clarke is no longer making these.
No word or contact from him

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is always the option to custom order a pair of S2's
I'm sure we can talk about making something custom for you when you're ready.

Would it be possible to make a true amber wide cornering lens for the S2. I am already running one with the flood optics and a custom amber lens, but think the wide cornering lens might make it less offensive to the people behind me.

291EFBE7-E7C1-4642-9882-E0FB5DA6513A_zpswzxcjh33.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to make a true amber wide cornering lens for the S2. I am already running one with the flood optics and a custom amber lens, but think the wide cornering lens might make it less offensive to the people behind me.

We do not have an Amber Wide Cornering and do not plan on offering that in the near future.
It might be possible for you to purchase the wide cornering clear and put a film over it to give you the color you're looking for.
As far as the light for people behind you, unfortunately for them, the Wide Cornering will only reduce the blinding light at further distances.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I may grab one after this deployment, any other mount options you know of? Those look great and I will go with them if they are the best option, in rangerrobs post he said they weld to the door frame, that is a big commitment.

If welding to your a-pillar is out of the question, Morgan is currently working on a new design that will allow you to bolt his mounts to the pillar. His weld-on and bolt-on mounts will be available thru Baja Designs soon.

-Rob

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
We are having a forum special for Fathers Day! Now until Tuesday 6/23 5:00 PM PST
PM me with what you're looking for and I will respond ASAP with pricing
:big_banana_Dance:

****Must call and place order over the phone. 1-800-422-5292 ext. 114 Be sure to mention fathers day sale****

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Worst timing ever ! Lol. Literally one business dayyyyy !

CP Raptor,
First thing in the morning I will see if your order has shipped. If it hasn't, update pricing for you.

Thank You,
Bailey