Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You see folks. This is one of the many reasons I do business with Baja Designs ! Thank you Bailey.

Order Shipped out this morning!
Thank You for the support, Dave :biggrin:

-Bailey, Baja Designs

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Baja Designs. Bailey my 60" BD Onyx6 Arc came in.
61cfb5b0fa5eb84e9faafb22fede81f1.jpg
However there was a problem with the shipping.
89fbee2451078b3c5d26e39bc7ff2617.jpg
13834f8a225e872578b672fecb15f6fb.jpg
And it showed up like this. HEEEEELLLP lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up. We will get new studs for the end caps shipped out tomorrow. Best effort is to try and unthread the current studs with vice grips and install the new ones.
Sorry about the mishap with shipping. We will be looking into a way to prevent this again in the future.

Thanks,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NEW PRODUCT! XL Series Driving/Combo Amber Lenses
AMBER-DRIVING-COMBO_zps9euf7nio.jpg

Found Here: XL (Pro & Sport), Amber Driving/Combo Lens Kit

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up. We will get new studs for the end caps shipped out tomorrow. Best effort is to try and unthread the current studs with vice grips and install the new ones.

Sorry about the mishap with shipping. We will be looking into a way to prevent this again in the future.

Thanks,

Bailey, Baja Designs

Thanks soo much, clearly the shipping folks were entirely too rough with the package. Maybe some foam end caps or something.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RLTW you're gonna love that new light bar dude. Its so bright! Are you having custom mounts made?

@Baja Designs Bailey when will the rock guards for the XL's come out? I really need some!!

-Rob

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RLTW you're gonna love that new light bar dude. Its so bright! Are you having custom mounts made?

@Baja Designs Bailey when will the rock guards for the XL's come out? I really need some!!

-Rob

Haha yeah I can't wait to see it, in a few months when I leave this crap desert. Yeah I've been talking to Morgan.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats good that you're in contact with him. I actually sent my mounts back to him so he could jig everything up and make more of them for this exact light bar. He needrf to change the adjustment slot as well so you'll be getting an awesome product from him.

-Rob

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats good that you're in contact with him. I actually sent my mounts back to him so he could jig everything up and make more of them for this exact light bar. He needrf to change the adjustment slot as well so you'll be getting an awesome product from him.

-Rob

Fn awesome, I'm thankful to be getting a proven product thanks to your endeavors.