Aux Switch problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spencer4336

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i recall the fuse for the aux switches are under the hood as wells the relays.. I don't recall where i punched them from or if i just had them already. I think the one i purchased from auto zone were the right width but were to tall and i may have gotten them from the dealer.

Ohh ok yeah I know where the fuse box is I just didn't know if I could go anywhere to get new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh ok yeah I know where the fuse box is I just didn't know if I could go anywhere to get new ones.

Odd but the ones i bought at the auto store were to tall. One other issue i ran into was where you connect the aux switches behind the glove box. The wires are so short it was hard to make a good connection and i had a tough time keeping the light cannons connected. I would flip the switch and "nothing" i chased the issue to the connection behind the glove box. After it happened twice i finally just used a wire nut.. No more issues.

OP
OP
Spencer4336

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll go to the dealership for them.
They were a PIA to wire behind the glove box! I'll check but one switch still works so I'm thinking it's gotta be the fuse for now I'll take it one step at a time until it works.

Thank you

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is a crappy picture i found online of the fuse. but need to make sure they are the right ones. some spots have the regular mini atc fuse. i havent paid much attention to the fuse type since i havent had a problem with mine

Attachments

• tmp_19614-images1808924292.jpg
    tmp_19614-images1808924292.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 96
OP
OP
Spencer4336

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a crappy picture i found online of the fuse. but need to make sure they are the right ones. some spots have the regular mini atc fuse. i havent paid much attention to the fuse type since i havent had a problem with mine

Ok cool I'll stop at Walmart first and see if I have any luck

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

69f788dd93871750508fc352fee802e2.jpg

When I was googling I found that picture and when I was comparing I noticed I don't even have the circled area

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok cool I'll stop at Walmart first and see if I have any luck

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

69f788dd93871750508fc352fee802e2.jpg

When I was googling I found that picture and when I was comparing I noticed I don't even have the circled area

look on the drivers side engine comartment just behind the front fenderwell. there is a small black plastic cover that has fuses and relays inside.