Auto window switches in a '10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RV67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to know if auto up/down window switches can be swapped out on the front doors and work correctly ? Any Ford techs or anyone else done this swap ?

Thanks

P.S. Yes I searched the interior mods and this thread also

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he's asking if his windows are auto down, can the wiring be switched to be auto up instead? Which is what I would like to do if possible.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he's asking if his windows are auto down, can the wiring be switched to be auto up instead? Which is what I would like to do if possible.
That would be a nice feature as well, the '10 though only has the drivers window that is auto down.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a nice feature as well, the '10 though only has the drivers window that is auto down.

Yea I have a '10. My driver window has auto down and I would prefer auto up. I haven't gotten a straight answer if I can make the switch some how.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you want auto up? and not auto down? im not sure if thats possible. the auto down feature is a 2 step switch. the only way i can see it working is if the motor wires are switched. but then your switch would be backwards too. and getting to the switch is a difficult process. the module and motor are one assembly in the door. i have pictures of my window automation and what i had to do to mod my front windows here

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/my-truck-34691/index2.html

its a pain to re align the windows once they come out.