Anyone running no cats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Muscle, patience, and patience. Lol. I should take a video the next time. You'll see me hanging from the part, wiggling it back and forth, with my feet pushing off something on the truck. Pain in the ass.

Your Best Source For Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Performance, Maintenance and Aftermarket Upgrades. , A Leader In Aftermarket Performance & Synthetic Lubrication Products & Information

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

10388-fms-website2.jpg

I tried all of that. I even had help. I am afraid I am going to rip the headers off the engine block by yanking on the exhaust. Someone on here has to know a trick.

I have the under bumper exit now, and my axle has dented one of the exhaust pipes from the up travel. I was thinking about adding downturns after the mufflers to keep the exhaust in front of the axle. No luck so far.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be running no cats through the stock catback from Houston to Utah. Eventually the MBRP turndown will go back on once my household goods arrive. Already thinking about a second muffler to add.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be running no cats through the stock catback from Houston to Utah. Eventually the MBRP turndown will go back on once my household goods arrive. Already thinking about a second muffler to add.

do you have a sound clip? also did you delete the resonator?

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you delete your cats make sure you consult your tuner for a revision or get the truck tuned. You will eventually throw a check engine code and will never be able to pass state emissions testing unless you put them back on your truck before hand.

These trucks have Wideband sensors in the exhaust which control fueling to your engine, if you remove the cats they are not going to see the temperatures they are used to and can create fueling issues in the tune. Make sure before you perform this modification to check with your tuner first or get a tune all together. Your truck will run and perform better with a good custom tune.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just picked up my truck. Stainless longtubes, no cats, stock muffler. Ended up losing the stock resonator but so far sounds good. A little "tinny" but just need a few miles to break in the sound and get rid of the smell.

Video to follow.