Anyone have spacers installed with beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd stay away from spacers. I had an adapter fail from wheeladapter.com on my Toyota.

4817a59b5d70817ce6bbbc3c5006abfc.jpgf5164990aa3c84c9c4155eae58d2f2bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only way studs can snap is if they aren't properly torqued (and retorqued) and they come loose. The adapter looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Fwiw i ran 2 inch spacers on my 1 ton Chevy with 37's for well over 150k. Heavy towing and loads...never a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Bora spacers. I bought them since i still have a factory spare wheel but the offset wont fit with my front upper arms. they are only for a back-up if I get a flat but they look like a quality piece. Made in America

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also recommend bora wheel spacers. Needed a 2" spacer on my ram 3500 dually with 37's and never had a problem with them. The hubcentric worked perfect, and the fitment was spot on. If I wasn't thinking about methods or rotiform wheels I'd be putting their spacers on.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also recommend bora wheel spacers. Needed a 2" spacer on my ram 3500 dually with 37's and never had a problem with them. The hubcentric worked perfect, and the fitment was spot on. If I wasn't thinking about methods or rotiform wheels I'd be putting their spacers on.

The Bora seem to be priced appropriately - $57.50 each, about the same as Spidertrax.

I too like the look of the stock wheels a lot, and love the stock tires, so don't see a whole lot of reason for a wheel and tire upgrade on this truck. Spacers may give me just the right stance, so I may look into the 1.5" Boras.

FYI - I ran Spidertrax on my 4Runner for 100k miles and wheeled and towed and never had a problem. I remember red loctiting the spacers onto the hubs.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so a lot of people are saying the Methods with 0 offset have a good stance to them, how much more offset is it then the stock setup? Curious how the spacers compare with stock wheels compare to the methods with 0 offset.