GEN 2 Anyone going to be running 37" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
They have an adjustable preload ring. you can turn it to increase preload on the spring therefore raising the front end and accomplishing the same thing as the 'perch mod'

Sorry it was written like just a bypass shock would make the ride height different. Didn't know you were talking about an Interal bypass which is obviously surrounded by a coil.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem and all that is RAPTOR!!!

Indeed. It is mayhem. Within the first few months, I'll be doing Deaver HD springs for the rear and the Stage 2 Bump Stop kit from RPG. Those two alone and I'm looking at 3K. And for the front I'm just doing the BajaMod Coil Spacer until I can fork over the money for the Fox 3.0 adjustables. I have to tell myself I'm not putting 37's on it. I am coming from a truck with 37's right now, and all I want for the life of me are 35's. But I can already tell, it's going to sit too high for my taste if I add all that under there but don't change tires. This is a sickness. :goofy_batman: