GEN 2 Anyone going to be running 37" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustangmatt95

Reaction score
You guy have any idea how much paperwork goes into putting a warranty block on a car? Plus, they have to prove that your aftermarket part solely caused the failure.

99% of service managers won't bother. If anything they will just say we won't cover the the repair under warranty and charge you customer pay. However, they won't go blocking the warranty on your car...

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
37's wasn't exactly a simple bolt on the Gen1 and it looks like it will be more difficult on the Gen2 (no more perch mod, smaller fender opening, etc.) but nothing is impossible. I'd be interested to see someone test fit a set to see where the interference is. I'm going to assume that new fenders will be a must, but without a perch mod option, will it work at stock height? Will stock wheels be an issue or will you have frame interference? What will be the sweet spot for aftermarket wheel offset to move them out just far enough?

I can't wait to see who pulls the trigger first and how they pull it off.