GEN 2 Anyone going to be running 37" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No perch mod, wonder if people will do a front leveling kit instead. Or will it be a no-no like the gen1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leveling kit will still run into the 'too much droop travel' problem just like the Gen1.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I think the idea for this truck, mind you it will be much much more expensive, would be to get the adjustable Fox 3.0 internal bypass coil-over shocks with the external reservoir and raise up the front a little, essentially mid perching it. But a set of brand new Fox 3.0's like that is like, $2,799 retail right? Lol. Not to mention if you were to pay a shop to put them in. And the standard 3.0's that come with this Gen will NOT fit Gen 1's... So there goes easy resale...

https://www.realtruck.com/fox-facto...5-HlA7GjWqtYkFnIBH5vRRcFW_b-hMRGmqRoCYwHw_wcB

They only have the 2.5's shown right now for the 2017 Raptor, but you get the idea.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$2799.00 is retail. Those prices can be, and will be beaten. But even that price is not bad for a mod on a Raptor. It's what a new bumper with lights is gonna cost. I would say the best thing to do is the front bypasses if you want to raise the front of the truck any. Keep in mind though, the rear of these trucks is still the weakest point, so a bump stop and aftermarket springs is gonna have to be next. From there, the sky is the limit. It's not uncommon to drop $10k on these trucks just to get them started down the right path. That's just front shocks, rear bump stop, springs, bumpers and a few lights. These aren't cheap little F150's that you can just put a set of Bilsteins on and go play with the big dogs.

Welcome to the mayhem and all that is RAPTOR!!!