Any interest in laser illumination Raptor logo flood lamps?

Interested in a Raptor logo Laser Door Flood Light?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Nah!

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the one on the back of the vette was kinda cool but I don't really like the doors

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes those lights are gay. Some plain clean "RAPTOR" text ones aren't though lol. No giant logos, no big circles, no multi colors, just OEM themed, plain Raptor logo text.

I get what everyone is saying about the light not lasting due to the kind of truck and its abuse but aren't these lights mounted in the door? I really can't see them getting any more abuse over any other light on the truck if that's the case.

Dave

Yes they're mounted on the interior door panel at the bottom. You drill a hole a little smaller than the size of a quarter in the bottom of your door panel and insert the light. You can't see anything once they're installed unless you get on the ground and look up at the bottom of your interior door panel. They don't get any more abuse over any other light or electonics piece on the truck. Guys who think it won't handle the "abuse" their truck sees better keep their fad iphone at home too if they're afraid their too extreme on driving their truck that electronics won't survive :whymewhyme:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well with a new product, we just want to make sure of its build quality. thats all. i guess you can call it torture testing the product

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If u know this vendor can u ask him about a GB on the illuminated sill plates? I think that would get the members attention as they would look good and provide protection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well with a new product, we just want to make sure of its build quality. thats all. i guess you can call it torture testing the product

Understandable. I'll shoot him a message on the L boards and see if he has any info on durability. But honestly if they can withstand thousands of times of the door opening and slamming shut, I'm pretty sure they can take some offroading where the suspension is eating up majority of the impacts, unlike a door slamming where its instantly stopped shut on latching. And these would see no extra abuse from offroading than illuminated sill plates, or any other illuminated thing in the truck interior.

If u know this vendor can u ask him about a GB on the illuminated sill plates? I think that would get the members attention as they would look good and provide protection.

I'll ask, but it's pretty much apples and oranges. Like asking RPG if they can make their own wheels since they make their own suspension components. Illuminated door sills would be more prone to scratching getting in and out with dirty feet on the illuminated surface, and would be FAR more expensive than $32.50 a door!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed but it will protect the truck itself. I never mentioned it was goin yo be cheap nor did I mean it to sound as it was goin to be the same GB. I looked at his site and it shows he offers them for other vehicles so I just wanted to know if it was possible