Any interest in laser illumination Raptor logo flood lamps?

Interested in a Raptor logo Laser Door Flood Light?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Nah!

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's an off road truck still be cool mine is no street queen

Sent from my Galaxy S3

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares if it's an off road truck still be cool mine is no street queen

Sent from my Galaxy S3
im just worried about longevity because of the abuse some of these trucks take.

i agree that they do look kinda cool, but at what price? we had a vendor at my shop that talked us into their hid lights. so i installed high, low, and fog lights. one trip to pismo in my subaru and 3 of the lights went out. replaced them, they worked fine. the next time at pismo blew 2 more. hid ballasts are sealed and can not be opened. so if these lights cant take a beating, i fear many will be unhappy. so until i know the quality of the lights i will have some reserve in my opinion. but in this case i want to be proven wrong. i want to see these lights succeed. because i like them too

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are kinda cool, but as ruger stated probably not for an offroad vehicle. i dont see them lasting long with the pounding that some of these trucks take. but i could be wrong.....

They're not christmas tree lights, where they smack against the gutter in the wind and break :laughing1: The kit comes with a drill bit to mount them in the bottom of your door panel, they're bolted in securly there, and everything inside is in a compact case. While I don't know 1st hand how well they hold up to a "beating" in the truck, I'd be pretty confident to say they're no more fragile than the OEM navigation, PCM, dash lights, or any of that stuff.

Pretty cool, any idea on a price range?

Dave

On the LR GB price was $75 a pair if he got 10 sets, then it dropped to $65 a pair if he got 20 sets. If guys want 4 lights total (2 pairs), to do all 4 doors, maybe we could get that cheaper $65 price point sooner. But 1st need to see what interest is there, so he can decide if it's worth designing a Raptor logo for and then becoming a SV here to do the GB.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see your point about longevity these trucks are hard on parts my dmh cutout is destroyed it couldn't take the abuse that this truck dished out

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see your point about longevity these trucks are hard on parts my dmh cutout is destroyed it couldn't take the abuse that this truck dished out

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I get what everyone is saying about the light not lasting due to the kind of truck and its abuse but aren't these lights mounted in the door? I really can't see them getting any more abuse over any other light on the truck if that's the case.

Dave