Any interest in laser illumination Raptor logo flood lamps?

Interested in a Raptor logo Laser Door Flood Light?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Nah!

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of wacky to describe lol, but they're similar to the 2013 Mustang style lights. They get installed in the bottom of the door panels, so when you open the door, the logo is shown on the ground.

There is a group buy on the Lightning site with the Lightning logos. I really want a set for my Raptor now with the Raptor logo! If there's enough interest, hopefully he'll become a vendor here and make a set for the Raptor. I'm thinking blue Raptor SVT emblems (in the tailgate emblem style) in each door, then a white/silver SVT "***** stamp" style one under the rear bumper lol.

Vote up on the poll, if there's interest I'll send the guy a link and ask him to become a SV and make a Raptor version!

Ford Imaged Door lights TheDoubleAA.com - YouTube

Thedoubleaa.com ***** stamp and image door lights - YouTube

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be in my Dad has them in his Mustang

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back Reptar, you've been MIA for 5 months! Crazy posting for a while and then nothing. I wondered what happened to you.

Been busy with everything else. Have to take turns on which forum I'm frequenting. Last few months have been wrenching on my lightning, wrenching on my buddy's lightning, and now getting my HD truck ready for racing. Got the itch to see what's been new for the Raptor on the forums so jumped on here to catch up.

Surprised there's not more interest in this. Seems like guys gobble up anything with lights on these trucks. Figured on this logo, no circle around it.

1101_4wd_04+2010_ford_f150_SVT_raptor+emblem.jpg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are kinda cool, but as ruger stated probably not for an offroad vehicle. i dont see them lasting long with the pounding that some of these trucks take. but i could be wrong.....