any ideas about Anzo U shape headlight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msyoo824

Reaction score
I really want to get Anzo U shapped headlight for the truck. right now, i have HID 55W with 5k installed.

the issue i have is, i live in Alaska and i really need strong light power during the winter driving.

i know some people here installed anzo headlights. please give me some suggestions!!

thanks,

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If u want the best light output then look into RSiWorks or Raptor Retrofit. Their products have some of the best light output possible from a headlight

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just remembered that member DirtNasty is selling his raptor retrofit lights. U can probably snag them for a little more than the anzo's and his are fxr retros which have great output

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set waiting at my house to install. I will post some night shots when installed. They will be nothing close to HID. That's why you buy lots of LEDs:)

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

And what are you guys talking about Hello Kitty for?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going out on a limb here, but because they are made from recycled broken Hello Kitty crap in China?

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just liked the way they looked. Most likely I'm going to do a retro fit myself through theretrofitsource

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got to see the Anzo lights in person at SEMA. I have a set of the Raptor Retrofits and love them. Anzo and Recons are ok, but RSi and Raptor Retrofits are the way to go IMO.

Photo from SEMA '12:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited: