Amp running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How far down do these drop? Does it really help folks get in if the stock boards are a bit too high?

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the hell out of mine only downside I've seen is mud getting stuck under the arms and keeping them down until u wash the shit out of there I now know to disconnect them if I plan on doing any more deep mud adventures

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the hell out of mine only downside I've seen is mud getting stuck under the arms and keeping them down until u wash the shit out of there I now know to disconnect them if I plan on doing any more deep mud adventures

Any chance you could post a photo or ten?

I've had a set of the Amps in my shopping cart at 4WP for weeks, but haven't pulled the trigger on them yet. I'm looking to have the bottom sides of the door panels sprayed with color-matching Line-X. That should keep the rock chips to a minimum.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen them retail for much less than $1k. $550 is about 3 hours labor for 2 people. Labor seems high. Not sure how difficult it is to install, but it doesn't look difficult. I could probably do it in 4-5 hours, but 2 people should do it in about 2 hours I'd think.

TruckMods.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys, we have the entire line of AMP Research power steps on our website. They are AWESOME! We've had a few customers install them on Raptors. You get the high-riding stance when they're tucked up, but you don't have to climb in and out of your truck LOL.

All we ask is you put us on your radar the next time you're shopping for AMP products.

Here is the Raptor specific PowerStep: http://www.truckmods.com/i-20394435-amp-research-75141-01a-powerstep.html

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, we have the entire line of AMP Research power steps on our website. They are AWESOME! We've had a few customers install them on Raptors. You get the high-riding stance when they're tucked up, but you don't have to climb in and out of your truck LOL.

All we ask is you put us on your radar the next time you're shopping for AMP products.

Here is the Raptor specific PowerStep: http://www.truckmods.com/i-20394435-amp-research-75141-01a-powerstep.html

Solid, good to know. Always prefer to purchase through vendors.