Am I crazy for wanting to purchase a high mileage gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a gold certified pre-owned? That a Ford thing or dealer? Sounds like you already got a truck but I’d look for one with a Ford 100k extended warranty. It’s transferable to the new owner.

I’m hoping when I go to sell it will bring peace of mind to the next owner (maybe value too).

OP
OP
Zaman

Zaman

Reaction score
What a gold certified pre-owned? That a Ford thing or dealer? Sounds like you already got a truck but I’d look for one with a Ford 100k extended warranty. It’s transferable to the new owner.

I’m hoping when I go to sell it will bring peace of mind to the next owner (maybe value too).

It's a Ford program, he's the summary:

• Ford models up to 6 years old with less than 80,000 miles
  • Passed a thorough 172-point inspection
  • 12-Month/12,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Comprehensive Limited Warranty1
  • 7-Year/100,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Powertrain Limited Warranty1
  • 14-Day/1,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Money Back Guarantee2
  • 24/7 Roadside Assistance3
  • 22,000 FordPass™ Rewards Points4 to use toward your first two maintenance visits

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't upset the FTO with all this Toyota talk.
Yeah...FTO refuses to listen to anything about Toyota...he doesn't even read what you are talking about and just goes into a Ford southern Baptist rattlesnake shaking church sermon lol... it's like he thinks he's performing an cleansing and an exorcism all in one....pretty sure pea soup came out of his mouth and his head spun around fully.....he did an excorsim on himself by mistake.... the T word is like the C word that women hate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter