Alright guys, need your opinion.

Color match the fender flares?

• Yes go for it.

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • No don't do it.

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do both!!!! I did just my bumpers and wish I did my fenders! I've seen white raptor's all color matched and they look sick!

OP
OP
6point2

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this truck about a year ago. That's kind of what I'm aiming for.

27CEE15B-24D4-4889-A2A8-CBDD67BD710D_zpswyj0hnjo.jpg

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my black color matched, but honestly I wouldn't do any other color than black. Only thing I'd consider doing is painting/Linex-ing the fenders black. The grey plastic can look cheap at times, maybe like a matte black. Could always plastidip them to see if you like black. They even have a new top, clear coat from Plastidip that gives it a gloss shine-just got it at Home Depot yesterday. I'd vote for black out the fender flares or leave them alone

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

They also have a lot of colors of plastidip now. I think they make a white. If they don't have it at Home Depot, Auto Zone has a lot of colors of it too. If nothing else, you can mock it up on your truck and see if you want to commit to the white.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rhino line all the things! It looks great on my truck and isn't a very expensive mod that really helps with durability.

jacobp

Reaction score
I say you leave it. The color contrasts makes the bumps and curves of the vehicle stand out and gives it its brawny look. I feel all the site lines of the truck would merge all into one if you color matched. But hey, to each his own. Do want YOU want to do, it's your Raptor

I agree. I like the look of the stock gray but do what you want