All American Ford Raptor Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have to say outright *** these guys and anyone else in the false msrp advertising shit.

i paid 10k over msrp. and my truck was advertised as such. msrp $62xxx+ adm. call for adm price.

I'm not sure if that is even legal to list an inflated MSRP like that.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that is even legal to list an inflated MSRP like that.

The worst part is these guys get away with it by saying "oh it was just a mistake on our website.."

A couple weeks ago we found a dealer in Orlando advertising "5k under MSRP!" but the MSRP price was actually MSRP + 10K. Another member and I called them, they used the same excuse.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The worst part is these guys get away with it by saying "oh it was just a mistake on our website.."

A couple weeks ago we found a dealer in Orlando advertising "5k under MSRP!" but the MSRP price was actually MSRP + 10K. Another member and I called them, they used the same excuse.

Don't bother calling them, just report it to the FTC - takes less than 5 minutes on their website.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my gen 1 from these guys and i bought it used at a fair price. However when the Gen 2s where released i called them and they kinda laughed when i asked if they would be selling them at sticker, and told me good luck getting one for under $80k

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my gen 1 from these guys and i bought it used at a fair price. However when the Gen 2s where released i called them and they kinda laughed when i asked if they would be selling them at sticker, and told me good luck getting one for under $80k

lol
I'll post a redacted invoice and window sticker from my dealer showing MSRP when I pick it up.

Hey AAF :flipthebird: Hope you choke on your 17's.

Last edited:

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't bother calling them, just report it to the FTC - takes less than 5 minutes on their website.

Well to be honest I called on the off chance they would actually consider selling at or below MSRP. It wasn't the spec I wanted (801A and supercrew) but I would have driven the 2 hours that afternoon and bought it right away

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol
I'll post a redacted invoice and window sticker from my dealer showing MSRP when I pick it up.

Hey AAF :flipthebird: Hope you choke on your 17's.

I just ordered one for $500 under sticker. My dealer that I got my Gen 1 from was at $1k over invoice but waiting for more allocations. I regret sending so many people to them before I decided to buy.

Bonedoc3

Reaction score
report to FTC

I reported Bartow Ford to the FTC after they advertised a Raptor for $6000 under MSRP. They said it was a mistake.

I also had Bill Currie ford list MSRP as Real MSRP +10k. SO their ad said 6k under MSRP. I didn't report them because they actually had the price listed as 4k OVER MSRP, just misrepresented the MSRP.