All American Ford Raptor Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live down the street from All American ford, worst dealership around to deal with! Went there when they first started getting raptors in had just the window stickers in the Windows. When I asked salesman said add 15-10 grand to that and laughed. If you dont play there game by there rules they wont even bother talking to you. Hope they take a bath on all of them.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aren't they awesome guys at AAF...I contacted them when I was searching in May, all +10K then contacted another dealer asking to order an 18 at MSRP, no problem. Done deal.

They are not a paid supporting vendor so they can **** right off and no one needs a dealer that is selling over MSRP.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not a paid supporting vendor so they can **** right off and no one needs a dealer that is selling over MSRP.

My 18 should be here in late August, I should go down there and **** with them about trading it in on a 17 and ask them how much cash they will add to get my 18. lol

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Elliot at All American Ford can suck my hog...

Since they're from Jersey as well maybe they can hook up with Krazy House Kustoms, install some neon lights and donks and jack the price another $20K. Guidos love that street posturing shit.

Last edited:

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to say outright *** these guys and anyone else in the false msrp advertising shit.

i paid 10k over msrp. and my truck was advertised as such. msrp $62xxx+ adm. call for adm price.