All American Ford Raptor Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psufan

Reaction score
I think we've been trolled by jake haha. Can't find those "discount" prices anywhere and they use a different format for the trucks (non raptors) that they do have a discount for.

psufan

Reaction score
Elliott from All American says that the special that they are running is 5k over MSRP instead of 10k over MSRP.

Yes I shit you not, that's the e-mail I just got from him. The website was a price mistake!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Elliott from All American says that the special that they are running is 5k over MSRP instead of 10k over MSRP.

Yes I shit you not, that's the e-mail I just got from him. The website was a price mistake!

:ROFLJest:

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope!!

Hey! Elliott with All American Ford here. We are a volume Ford dealer located in NJ and NY, currently there is a new allocation of Raptors coming in and so we are having a blowout sale on the ones we have left in anticipation of the new order.

We have a stock of 15 trucks available in various colors.

If you are interested in purchasing a new Raptor have a look at our website at allamericanford.net or email me at [email protected].

We also offer modifications to our brand new trucks if you desire.

Hey! Elliott with All American Ford:flipthebird:

chuckulls

Reaction score
The first dealer I Ordered my Raptor from from never delivered. I bought mine from this dealer for 3k over invoice in early May. If anyone is interested they have a Blue one. MSRP or lower may be a possibility

https://www.dunnbensonford.com/inven...fw1rg3hfc49402
Beth Reynolds
Internet Manager
Dunn-Benson Ford
1700 West Cumberland St.
Dunn, NC 28334
Cell*****(919)721-7270
Office (910)892-6631*
Fax**** (910)892-1868
www.dunnbensonford.com