Alarm goes off randomly last 2 out of 3 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last few days around the same time at my local gym my truck alarm has went off falsely. When I go look at the Ford pass app it says vehicle intrusion both times? Any ideas what the issue is? I’ll also note I usually lock it from the door each time

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be doubtful it's a false alarm given same time and location being a gym...

StraightSixM2C

Reaction score
I had mine going off randomly at night. Luckily the 4th time I found a moth on the passenger side foot well. I had a 10mm wrench in my pocket ready to disconnect the battery...

usurper

Reaction score
I had a bad hood latch sensor, replaced at Ford. This sensor would trigger the alarm constantly. I do remember the location being called out in the Fordpass app, though.

ImAllSCREWdUp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me several times in the first week of ownership. I found that my dash cam suction cup was falling off the windshield. I reattached properly and it stopped. You can always turn off this "intruder" alert by selecting "perimeter sensors" (vs "all sensors") on the dash interface when you turn the truck off.

Michael91

Reaction score
I have a gen 1 and this kept happening to turned out the door sensor kept getting stuck and thinking the door was being opened and setting the alarm off