Air Horn Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trouty71

Reaction score
Looking to get an airhorn for my 2012 Raptor and I am looking for some ideas. Not looking for anything too too loud but enough to get someones attention when needed. Also, where to mount the horn and the air tank?

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the kleinn air horn set up on my 2012 s-crew its great!! mounted it on the passenger side frame rail. its wired to AUX 3 switch. :peace:

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same setup & wired the air horn through a relay, connected to the standard horn. Flip auxiliary switch 3 on & the horn is an air horn. Flip it off & it is the standard "beep-beep" Wakes up the average phone user really fast! I mounted the triple horns to the inside of the skid plate, facing towards the left front wheel.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******* Horn kit

2 Gallon ******* Horn Kit

The first day I had it installed, I was sitting at a intersection that a train crosses & there is a sign that says "DO NOT STOP ON TRACKS". So I didn't, but a car passes me on the left & pulls in front of me. (He was obviously in a hurry) I looked around to make sure there was no PO & well, let's just say he will never do that again......I almost missed the light, when it turned green, because I was laughing so hard.

Last edited: