Amp and mounting recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up some Kicker Comp Cs 10”
For you audiophiles, what are your AMP recommendations? Ideally I’d like these behind the seat. Looking for recommendations on that too. Not looking to win competitions. Just want some nice quality bass.

They are 4 OHM.
IMG_1626.jpeg

Ideally I’d like to do something like this:

IMG_1685.png

Appreciate yall in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 2

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You can do a BuiltRite under seat panel for mounting.

I'd ask @The Car Stereo Company for an amp recommendation.

OP
OP
kalel

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank you Nex.

@The Car Stereo Company , buddy is recommending 500-1 2 ohm setup. Any thoughts?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that will be fine. i like to overpower my speakers. give you dynamic headroom. the 500 watt will work. doubt they will fit behind the seat though. and if you can manage to get them there, you will lose the ability to fold the seat up

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score

Good. These aren’t for the gen 1.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that will be fine. i like to overpower my speakers. give you dynamic headroom. the 500 watt will work. doubt they will fit behind the seat though. and if you can manage to get them there, you will lose the ability to fold the seat up
Whats a good 5 channel anymore. I been out of the game for a while. I need one for my 06. I don't know who does quality amps anymore. I used to run Rockfords and Eclipse stuff only

OP
OP
kalel

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for replying.

I got scolded by my car audio guru buddy about these lol. Going with JL audio setup in the factory location. Appreciate you guys. I’ll pm you to see what yall do for pricing.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats a good 5 channel anymore. I been out of the game for a while. I need one for my 06. I don't know who does quality amps anymore. I used to run Rockfords and Eclipse stuff only
i stopped usingn5 channel amps. its all about sq. 6 channel amp and a dedicatednsub amp. but if you really want a 5 channel amp, arc audio has a good one