Aftermarket Guages ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bb6bb919e6e1a01c8a9164b6fc53332d.jpg
now I just need to get everything setup and wired and I'll take a picture with everything lit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9eeb3331090c0868ea45ad1dde9f238d.jpg
I'm still playing with settings but I don't see an oil pressure so I'm disappointed a little.

Last edited:

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bb6bb919e6e1a01c8a9164b6fc53332d.jpg
now I just need to get everything setup and wired and I'll take a picture with everything lit up.

9eeb3331090c0868ea45ad1dde9f238d.jpg
I'm still playing with settings but I don't see an oil pressure so I'm disappointed a little.

So do all these plug into the OBD2 port?

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the top two gauges plug straight into obd port with a y harness. The third is a pressure gauge I have not wired up yet but if I would have done a little more research I would have bought the pressure kit and only had two gauges. Each gauge displays 2 parameters so there is really 5 gauges in this pod. Also it has the ability to graph values and read/erase dtc's on the fly. They are like a programmer without the tune. Other than the inconstancy and the cheap feel of the buttons I am starting to really like them. I still have not sat down and really fiddled with them
In depth yet though.

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the top two gauges plug straight into obd port with a y harness. The third is a pressure gauge I have not wired up yet but if I would have done a little more research I would have bought the pressure kit and only had two gauges. Each gauge displays 2 parameters so there is really 5 gauges in this pod. Also it has the ability to graph values and read/erase dtc's on the fly. They are like a programmer without the tune. Other than the inconstancy and the cheap feel of the buttons I am starting to really like them. I still have not sat down and really fiddled with them
In depth yet though.

Great, do they have a 3way connector?

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure I know what you mean. The two upper gauges go into one obd connector the third gauge is totally separate.

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I know what you mean. The two upper gauges go into one obd connector the third gauge is totally separate.

My bad sorry. If I wanted to run three of these gauges, I was wondering if they sell a three way connector..

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No just two but they sell an individual gauge that you could hard wire into a sensor so they would all match. That's what I would have done if I hadn't already paid $100 for the zenith air gauge on the bottom.