AFE Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Borla s type and doing kooks Catted down pipe as I have SPD adapters already and kooks is compadable with the adapters.
Yep exactly what I'm doing. Why don't you like the exhaust? It's amazing!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

King of cars

Reaction score
Yep exactly what I'm doing. Why don't you like the exhaust? It's amazing!

I'm working with borla now to see if there's anything off with it. Performance is good with the combo however find it's abit loud at low speed take off and 107 km /h I get of a bit of a humming in cabin of truck. I will know more this week if there's a issue there service has Ben killer so far so imaging I will have it solved soon enough. Waiting to here when kooks DP is available and once installed 5 star tune for sure. Intakes coming this week. How do you find your s type ? Low speed and higher speeds loud or not at all in cabin of truck.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm working with borla now to see if there's anything off with it. Performance is good with the combo however find it's abit loud at low speed take off and 107 km /h I get of a bit of a humming in cabin of truck. I will know more this week if there's a issue there service has Ben killer so far so imaging I will have it solved soon enough. Waiting to here when kooks DP is available and once installed 5 star tune for sure. Intakes coming this week. How do you find your s type ? Low speed and higher speeds loud or not at all in cabin of truck.
Zero drone sounds unreal. I bet you have a leak man.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's in the shop tomorrow and fingers crossed that's all it is. Once I find out I will confirm.
And just so you know I have SPD and the S-Type. I highway drive everyday and handle conference calls on Bluetooth. Never an issue. The low speed startup when you floor it should be almost musical and yes it's a loud startup but not driving.

King of cars

Reaction score
And just so you know I have SPD and the S-Type. I highway drive everyday and handle conference calls on Bluetooth. Never an issue. The low speed startup when you floor it should be almost musical and yes it's a loud startup but not driving.

I appreciate this info lots and will talk to the shop tomorrow as I've noticed some other things that just are not looking right. Keep you posted tomorrow with what I find. Borla also said the same stuff and has had zero complaints which makes sense.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate this info lots and will talk to the shop tomorrow as I've noticed some other things that just are not looking right. Keep you posted tomorrow with what I find. Borla also said the same stuff and has had zero complaints which makes sense.
Any pics of what's not looking right?

King of cars

Reaction score
Any pics of what's not looking right?

I have just some shots I took from behind the truck after wondering if there was a leak ect I noticed things potentially had shifted and maybe why it's getting abit extra drone or louder then supposed to be. Tomorrow I will know I'm adding a few light bars and will have this addressed at same time. Definitely not sitting right as these pics show.left side out further

Attachments

• IMG_9960.jpg
    IMG_9960.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9958.jpg
    IMG_9958.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter