Adjusting Fox Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another user on here did 4 full turns to get level with his rear that had deaver +3's, I will go that route an measure mine. I'm roughly a little over 4"s short in the front with my icons on the back with no preload as it sits
Are you saying your front is 4ins lower than the back? I don’t think the coilovers can raise it that much, if so. Possibly I misinterpreted your comment

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have the same Camber/ Caster alignment bolts(?) as Nex. What can you tell me about them ie: benefits, where to get them, installation, etc?
Just watched a 30 minute video on installing the camber bolts, doesn’t look to be to heinous of a job , I’m sure I can do as good/bad as our local so called professional 4x4 shops

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I see you have the same Camber/ Caster alignment bolts(?) as Nex. What can you tell me about them ie: benefits, where to get them, installation, etc?

SDHQ has a set. Not sure what brand I have.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
1/2 inch of threads equals one inch of lift, 1 inch of threads equal 2 inch lift, etc.,. I used a King spanner wrench. Better built and better angles to make adjustments. I can send you pics later if your're interested. I linked one like it.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/2 inch of threads equals one inch of lift, 1 inch of threads equal 2 inch lift, etc.,. I used a King spanner wrench. Better built and better angles to make adjustments. I can send you pics later if your're interested. I linked one like it.
Thanks for that info! I’ll order that tool, I can see given the limited range of motion that that style would be more useful. I have a spanner wrench set at my business for rebuilding hydraulic cylinders, it’s generic but has multiple pin and circumference options.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
One thing to note, a member here did it for me. I remember he used a hole punch combined with the King spanner wrench. I also recall he grinded down the tip a little to fit inside the hold of the Fox shocks. Should work just fine, we didn't have a spring compressor but I bet it would make things much easier. Good Luck!

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to note, a member here did it for me. I remember he used a hole punch combined with the King spanner wrench. I also recall he grinded down the tip a little to fit inside the hold of the Fox shocks. Should work just fine, we didn't have a spring compressor but I bet it would make things much easier. Good Luck!
I half asses looked about fitting the spring compressors in there while shocks are mounted, IDK.
I have a flimsier set that worked fine on a mustang. They would probably fit, might take a little tension off