ADD v. Raptizzle v. Mr. Stoner v. Some Newbs v. RDFTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good, add me cause I am adding you!

Aww man! Does this mean we're not friends? You know... If I thought we weren't friends, I don't think I could bear it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

You'll never survive these parts

OK.

How's this?

V8s rule! V6s are for man-gravy slurping homos, Gen2 is garbage, ADD sucks, and **** off new members!

There. Did I make the club?

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man! Does this mean we're not friends? You know... If I thought we weren't friends, I don't think I could bear it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

OK.

How's this?

V8s rule! V6s are for man-gravy slurping homos, Gen2 is garbage, ADD sucks, and **** off new members!

Still going to use the ignore list?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, man I must be getting tired, old, or maybe just sober if I'm gonna try to be a voice of reason here...

Here's my take on it without having to fling too much shit around here. ADD has certainly had their share of ups and downs in the market place like many others that have come, gone and stayed here on FRF. Yes, they have some gen 2's to work on and be apart of, that's cool.

From my perspective though, you guys (ADD) are spamming the shit out of these gen 2 threads and quite frankly, I feel you should stick to your vendor section if you want to stop rubbing people the wrong way. There does appear to be a bit of arrogance which is apparent to me at least. I definitely commend your approach for taking the high road with some of the negative comments not only from today but recently as well.

I was one of your first customers just like :stoner: back in the day so there's no ill will on my end toward you. The company has definitely built a strong following and seems to be doing well so that can at least attest to your business model.

That's it... :tizzle: out.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

OK.

How's this?

See don't you feel better now?

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I've heard of man chowdah, but not man gravy....wtf?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, these were made by @Raptizzle :tizzle: specifically for @bstoner59 :stoner:

Yours will be shipping out shortly. I was using the same supplier as @Raptor Embroidery and they are currently back ordered on black 8"OD rubber. Don't worry buddy, I've got a new supplier I'm working with now and they said theirs are a far superior product to the last and aren't at all flimsy like the others. It'll be worth the wait, I promise.

D

Deleted member 12951

I asked for where we have bad mouthed the competition or thrown someone under the bus. But anyways...

Rust has been an issue in the past, we have changed several design flaws on our bumpers that made them hard to powder coat tight areas. We have very very few rust problems now a days.

Yes our lead time has not been ideal & we continue to try & improve that. We have moved into a larger facility & hope that will help with lead times in the future. We are obviously doing something right if we have enough orders to be on back order.

But at the end of the day, we arent going to change your mind about us. Im simply telling you the facts.

Apologize, I thought you wanted examples of why you were a POS company.

Change my mind?, ADD has done absolutely nothing to rectify that issue and now its been so long. The only thing a consumer can really do is spend their money elsewhere.

Glad to hear about the attempts to make things better, that is honestly refreshing to hear. Perhaps the words from others about the issue has been with the older ones. When did you make these changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.