$7/gallon in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing some of the Gen 1 guys need a hug. Yikes.
I need more than just a hug...!! And looks like i need to "Like" all youy guys comments..just filled up in Wa. yesterday..$5.49...! Problem is my "other" ride is a '63 Vette thats really feeling negelected lately..but damn if im going EV...and will just cut back on beer and steaks so i can make both my babies happy..! Freaking crazy...but we need to hold out till 2024,cause never giving up either...cause even at $5.49 my Raptor as a daily driver still gives me best bang for buck for enjoyment...

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooof thank god I’m not In Cali. I had to deal with the pricing increase moving from Kentucky to Colorado but I just got gas at Costco and premium was 405. I find a very interesting that I haven’t heard anything about that on the news, especially given the fact of how much they were trying to talk about gas hikes before. But then again, they can’t have Biden‘s ratings tank even more since all the shutting down of oil drilling is what’s contributing