60" Roof Mounts - Rogue Racing/Baja Designs Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I couldn't commit until I saw at least a semi designed version of what you guys have in mind . I know the guy who made the originals and his are welded and very tight and low on the windshield . Helps a lot with the wind noise and stability of these lights . He's mounts were the only reason I would ever put a led bar up there .. Plus being a Rouge Vendor I should be able to see some kinda drawing to help promote ... =)

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I couldn't commit until I saw at least a semi designed version of what you guys have in mind . I know the guy who made the originals and his are welded and very tight and low on the windshield . Helps a lot with the wind noise and stability of these lights . He's mounts were the only reason I would ever put a led bar up there .. Plus being a Rouge Vendor I should be able to see some kinda drawing to help promote ... =)

I'll toss you on the list and we'll keep everyone updated with any renderings - but from a function perspective, I think the mounts would end up very similar to the others for the reasons you stated above.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do not think we have enough time till snoball. First I would require the updated racer arc light with the new LED system that puts out 20% more over the current edition and not sure when those start shipping as I just received info on the update today and no ETA on when the cut over is.

We are currently building the OnX6 Non-Racer and Racers with the updated LED's!
Anything that goes out will be the latest and greatest Baja Designs (BD) has to offer!

71075d1449622187-60-roof-mounts-rogue-racing-baja-designs-group-buy-unnamed.jpg

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why the **** is everybody ******* with me and my lights. Can't you guys find some new guy to be poopfaces to? That means you @Jimbo and @SilentShooter
You guys are starting to make me feel like a red headed stepchild in a dego family. :flipthebird:

Says the person giving someone crap in the Baja Giveaway thread for getting the first snoball spot... :flipthebird: :mwah1: :mwah1: :mwah1: