60" Roof Mounts - Rogue Racing/Baja Designs Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I get a copy of the install instructions.. Finally ordered the light so hopefully it will be here in the next week or two. Maybe I will actually get something installed before this snoball. I mean its only almost a year... lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Can I get a copy of the install instructions.. Finally ordered the light so hopefully it will be here in the next week or two. Maybe I will actually get something installed before this snoball. I mean its only almost a year... lol

Joe, send me your email, I have the PDF I can send you.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone that has mounted the brackets have you had any issue with the Rivets provided with the brackets? I don't have the box with me and was just picking up some stuff at Fastenal and got me thinking on what rivets are included. I know the directions said a 3/16th drill bit but if its a 3/16th rivet then a #11 bit would be the correct one and I think the rivets sent were open end not closed end. Since this is along the door seal anyone have any moisture issues or corrosion?

Figure some touch up paint or the like on the drilled holes for some extra protection and closed rivets would be best.

Last edited: