60" Roof Mounts - Rogue Racing/Baja Designs Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes

11060109_917174545012234_3454586890101601149_o.jpg

Damn I miss my truck!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't order until I saw the finished product installed on a raptor.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
This would be a bolt on mount, correct?

Unsure if this will be bolt-on or similar to the others that require welding. Once more interest has peaked, we'll dive into determining what will be able to stand the torture and weight of the 60".

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
60" Roof Mounts - Rogue Racing/Baja Designs Group Buy

How's the wind noise and glare on a set up like this? Open question to anyone who has experience with this set up.

OK. I see where @RangerRob posted no wind noise below 100 someone else (I think it was Haynes) posted BD the way to go for glare reduction.

So is this the final answer?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
How's the wind noise and glare on a set up like this? Open question to anyone who has experience with this set up.
@RangerRob can answer that

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I am interested if it will be bolt on, but if welding required then it definitely on the back burner till I can find a competent shop.
@t_j could take care of you the next time you're up for SnoBall.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@t_j could take care of you the next time you're up for SnoBall.

I do not think we have enough time till snoball. First I would require the updated racer arc light with the new LED system that puts out 20% more over the current edition and not sure when those start shipping as I just received info on the update today and no ETA on when the cut over is.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I do not think we have enough time till snoball. First I would require the updated racer arc light with the new LED system that puts out 20% more over the current edition and not sure when those start shipping as I just received info on the update today and no ETA on when the cut over is.

Understood, and unless 20 people jump on this tonight, there's no way that we'd be able to knock it out before Snoball 2016, more like Snoball 2017.