6.2 fuel ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I run 87. A fellow Raptor in the area has a tuner and runs 91/93. We went heads up and with his tuner he pulled my Screw by 3 or 4 lengths at 85 90 mph. We switched and it was almost even. I weigh 320 and he weighs maybe 180. I have about 100 lbs of chain and strap in mine. So it was not much different with or without the octain and tune. Oh I have a Flowmaster 44 and his was stock exhaust. His may be a tad faster but mine sounded better! AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Lol - your truck's black. We all know they go faster :peace:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Damn, BDRAG is also a big boy! :peace:

I have lost a few lbs in the last 6 months. Was at an all time high of 345 lbs. Doc got pissed. Called me a diabetic and so I lost daow to the current which ossilates between 310 - 320 depending on the weekend benges. HAhaha. Atleast I have size 14 feet to hold all the shit up right! HAhahaa.
BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i put some 110 octane race fuel in my 5.4 and took down a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V (power shifted T/H mode, of course)

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have lost a few lbs in the last 6 months. Was at an all time high of 345 lbs. Doc got pissed. Called me a diabetic and so I lost daow to the current which ossilates between 310 - 320 depending on the weekend benges. HAhaha. Atleast I have size 14 feet to hold all the shit up right! HAhahaa.
BDRAG

93 all the time no problem. BDRag theres more old drunks than they is old Doctors! We'll be fine!

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i put some 110 octane race fuel in my 5.4 and took down a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V (power shifted T/H mode, of course)

Did this to a Honda '63 street ninety I had in the sixties. A buddy of mine's Dad worked for Braniff and brought some home. We put it in the 90 and a 305 he had. That stuff explodes when ignited... good stuff!

OP
OP
debate

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd been filling with Speedway 87 and then tried a couple tanks of their 93. The 93 initially raised the green bar but didn't hold that result to "low fuel"; don't know if it was marginal when purchased or if it went stale in the Raptor.

I filled with the BP 87 and the green bar rides a little higher. Thanks for the advice!