5x7 JL C5 570 speakers from The Car Stereo Company!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So meanings you put some price on there what would the right system coast. Noah could you put up 3 choices good better and best and where you would put the om system.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey bird, this video is terrible. its almost unuseable. my phone camera keeps trying to autofocus. if you dont mind waiting until tomorrow, i have the other camera i used for the other videos at the shop. i know it works fine. it would be a much better picture. this is terrible and i dont want to post something this bad.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

i also forgot to mention, its only the drivers side that has this clip. the passenger side does not have it because of the handle thats present. there are 2 7mm bolts that hold it in place. therefore the airbag clip is not necessary.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

What made these the chosen selection? I ask because without researching, one of my first choices to compare would be Infinity's Kappa 680.9CS or Reference 6830CS.

Since I haven't researched audio upgrades for the Raptor yet, I don't know if these would or would not actually end up on my short list. They were just the first speakers that came to mind.
infinity is a good speaker. but the main difference is the output. the JL speakers will play much cleaner at loud volume. i compare infinity to alpine. they have great sound at low to moderate volume levels, but for windows down, freeway driving the JL will always come out on top. all 3 brands have their own sound because of build differences from each manufacturer, and at 1/3 to 1/2 volume they might all sound similiar, once you get to the point of loud volume levels is where you will notice the difference between the speakers

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you sell Focal components? Wondering how the JL's stack up against theose...

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes we have focal. it all depends on what your final goal you want to achieve.

Better sound than factory? What else is there..... cleaner, louder, better freq range (especially the highs) and as some people say.. more colorful/dynamic sound

A guy at an audio place here recommended them and since they are also on the more expensive side, I was wondering how they compare to the JL's

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better sound than factory? What else is there..... cleaner, louder, better freq range (especially the highs) and as some people say.. more colorful/dynamic sound

A guy at an audio place here recommended them and since they are also on the more expensive side, I was wondering how they compare to the JL's
call me at the shop tomorrow. i can go over any questions you might have. after 10am ca time.

noah
(650) 938-3511

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
here it is

here is the video i made showing the removal of the drivers a pillar. my camera battery died in the middle of making it, so i had to let the camera charge a bit. i forgot where i left off so i repeat myself in it. i am too video editing illiterate to figure out how to edit properly. sorry. but i hope it helps you guys out
drivers a pillar removal - YouTube