50" Rigid Top Mount light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuicker

Reaction score
I'm having a tough time finding any sort of roof mounted lightbars..I came across these, they seem very cool!

Is there any other routes for roof mounted lights? What if I wanted to go with regular fullsize off-road lights? Seems the only other thing to do is mount lights to a roof rack?

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that setup looks awesome.

I'm trying to figure out if I can use those brackets and a third back behind the sunroof to mount 6 HIDs up there. Hmmm

RonaldDavis

Banned
Reaction score
kbuicker posted:
I'm having a tough time finding any sort of roof mounted lightbars..I came across these, they seem very cool!

Is there any other routes for roof mounted lights? What if I wanted to go with regular fullsize off-road lights? Seems the only other thing to do is mount lights to a roof rack?

Hi there kbuicker! Were able to install a roof mounted light bars? I was also planning to do the same thing but still searching for more great ideas about this truck lighted accents.