5.4l?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What, if anything, performance-wise will you be offering, or have to offer, for the 5.4L owners? It is a shame that the first owners now appear to be the last ones that are thought of when it comes to performance upgrades. I do understand that the 6.2 is the only engine now available.

Other mods should be pretty standard across the board, I imagine.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same boat here. When my warranty is up, I'll be looking into engine modification options. All things will be on the table from FI to boring and/or stroking. I'm hoping you guys have interesting stuff for us 5.4 folks!

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What, if anything, performance-wise will you be offering, or have to offer, for the 5.4L owners? It is a shame that the first owners now appear to be the last ones that are thought of when it comes to performance upgrades. I do understand that the 6.2 is the only engine now available.

Other mods should be pretty standard across the board, I imagine.

We have CNC heads, internal parts and cams. CAI's, exhaust and longtube headers are also available.

Thank you,

Rick

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you pm me a quote for a new H/C/I set up? I was think stage 3 heads with smaller combustion chambers and a thinner head gasket. I would like to get my CR near 11.5 or 12 to 1. I would like your recommendation on cams as well as a long runner sheet metal intake using a better throttle body.
sent from ...... I don't know where I am.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you pm me a quote for a new H/C/I set up? I was think stage 3 heads with smaller combustion chambers and a thinner head gasket. I would like to get my CR near 11.5 or 12 to 1. I would like your recommendation on cams as well as a long runner sheet metal intake using a better throttle body.

Are you looking for parts only or parts and labor. Please let me know and I can get pricing asap. Also, if you can send me a pm with your first and last name and email address, I can email a quote.

Thank you,

Rick

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parts only. I thinking about using a GT500 throttle body either a L&M twin bore or big single blade.

Please send me a pm with your first and last name and email address so I can email a quote.

Thank you,

Rick

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score

Sounds interesting!! Keep us updated.