440 banshee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see there is another reasion for you to buy it man, you can tell your self its a work out machine, will help you get in shape. LOL

You are a riot, I am in pretty good shape...:Sumo::Sumo: nothing like you I am sure...you must be an absolute Conan looking *****...

Post a pic of those big muscles next to your ride for sale...:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Hey Screw you Busa...

OP
OP
A

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm a outa shape ex collage football player now. You know round is a shape. I keep telling my wife, I have the body of a GOD. To bad it's Buda.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are a riot, I am in pretty good shape...:Sumo::Sumo: nothing like you I am sure...you must be an absolute Conan looking *****...

Post a pic of those big muscles next to your ride for sale...:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Hey Screw you Busa...
what now???
just cause you are a wimp.......

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what now???
just cause you are a wimp.......

I will spank you...

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Lol I'm a outa shape ex collage football player now. You know round is a shape. I keep telling my wife, I have the body of a GOD. To bad it's Buda.

Haha...yeah I sit behind a desk all day...if I could just push away from the table I would be ok...this whole metabolism thing and how it slows down when we get older is the truth...and I love my fast food too...

OP
OP
A

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your food can't get much faster then this. Try eating a burger when you drop the clutch on this rig.