35 inch nitto trail grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

parman

Reaction score
anybody running 35 in trail grapplers on stock rims with middle perch? If so do the rub? How much wider are they than the stock tire?

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's because you have 9" wide rims stock width is 8.5" which would not rub.

Well no I have 10 inch wheels or 9.5 they said its not recommended to put 12.5 tires on the factory wheels... I know you think the factory tires are 12.5 but there not... And if I have an accident I dont need my insurance to deny my coverage based upon I did not follow the tire guru's rules for application... been there done that not again......

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh that explains it of coarse 10" wide rims are going to rub. You need to find a new wheel guru, if he knew what he was doing he would not of sold you 10" rims because anyone knows they are going to rub with out a doubt. Do some research and call the tire manufacturer. I called Toyo and they said no problem in putting a 12.5" tire on a 8.5' rim. The factory tire is 12.4" wide close enough.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh that explains it of coarse 10" wide rims are going to rub. You need to find a new wheel guru, if he knew what he was doing he would not of sold you 10" rims because anyone knows they are going to rub with out a doubt. Do some research and call the tire manufacturer. I called Toyo and they said no problem in putting a 12.5" tire on a 8.5' rim. The factory tire is 12.4" wide close enough.

Thats why my tire guru is eating 4000.00 worth of tires and wheels I did what he said.... guess who pays for that.... Funny thing I asked for 9 inch wheels 18 inch and got 20 inch by 10 0 offset.... Such is life....

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn for $4000.00 you could have bought billet, forged and anodized rims and M/T tires.