2023 Raptor 37PP For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
85ish is probably in the ballpark. I just paid 78 for a 2022 with similar miles. Also fully loaded, with no factory deletes

EFARAOH

Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE

Unfortunate that this is my first post on here, but last week OP and I began a transaction on the advertised vehicle. After asking some detailed and specific questions about the condition of the vehicle and the PPF in particular the agreement was that the seller was going to drive the vehicle to me in Florida on the way to their winter home after I gave a 10k deposit. Deal was to be finalized two days later when I was off. No mention of a nonrefundable deposit was made.

Vehicle arrives and the PPF was not in the condition advertised with the film failing on the bumper, gas cap and along body lines. I’ve had my wife’s 2024 X7 wrapped by a high end shop in Tampa ( Auto Paint Guard) and so I know this type of work is unacceptable and not the standard. I was quoted that a full redo would run 12-13k for ppf and ceramic coating on top ( same thing this truck supposedly had). Anyway, seller suggested that I purchase the car and try to get it covered under warranty, yeah no thanks. I ultimately refused the deal and offered multiple times to ship the vehicle back to NC on my dime since the seller claimed he had no place to store the truck in FL, but the seller was not interested in that for whatever reason. No other solutions were offered by the seller and the discussion was that he would get the truck the next day and refund of the deposit could be processed.

Seller shows up unannounced a day early while I am not home , picks up the truck after trespassing on our property without any prior communication. 5k refund is issued by the seller and after a few phone calls another 3.5k is refunded. The seller then decided that I was “too picky” for not taking a low mileage truck from “honest” people. The idea that I’m “too picky” alone is an admission that the seller knew the ppf was flawed and that I just wasn’t flexible enough to let him dump the truck on me. Long story short , seller kept 1.5k against our agreement and the whole situation could’ve been avoided if he was just honest and forthright from the get go. In any case, just trying to save anyone else the headache of dealing with this dishonest member. Pass on this truck.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE

Unfortunate that this is my first post on here, but last week OP and I began a transaction on the advertised vehicle. After asking some detailed and specific questions about the condition of the vehicle and the PPF in particular the agreement was that the seller was going to drive the vehicle to me in Florida on the way to their winter home after I gave a 10k deposit. Deal was to be finalized two days later when I was off. No mention of a nonrefundable deposit was made.

Vehicle arrives and the PPF was not in the condition advertised with the film failing on the bumper, gas cap and along body lines. I’ve had my wife’s 2024 X7 wrapped by a high end shop in Tampa ( Auto Paint Guard) and so I know this type of work is unacceptable and not the standard. I was quoted that a full redo would run 12-13k for ppf and ceramic coating on top ( same thing this truck supposedly had). Anyway, seller suggested that I purchase the car and try to get it covered under warranty, yeah no thanks. I ultimately refused the deal and offered multiple times to ship the vehicle back to NC on my dime since the seller claimed he had no place to store the truck in FL, but the seller was not interested in that for whatever reason. No other solutions were offered by the seller and the discussion was that he would get the truck the next day and refund of the deposit could be processed.

Seller shows up unannounced a day early while I am not home , picks up the truck after trespassing on our property without any prior communication. 5k refund is issued by the seller and after a few phone calls another 3.5k is refunded. The seller then decided that I was “too picky” for not taking a low mileage truck from “honest” people. The idea that I’m “too picky” alone is an admission that the seller knew the ppf was flawed and that I just wasn’t flexible enough to let him dump the truck on me. Long story short , seller kept 1.5k against our agreement and the whole situation could’ve been avoided if he was just honest and forthright from the get go. In any case, just trying to save anyone else the headache of dealing with this dishonest member. Pass on this truck.

It sounds like you have learned several valuable lessons. Don't give anyone a "deposit". No money should change hands in advance. Meet, inspect, and buy or not. If you have the vehicle in hand and are disputing the condition, make sure it can't be stolen by someone with a dupe key. Document everything, get it all in writing, and be prepared to sue in small claims court.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is why you don’t buy from folks breaking the rules on FRF.

seller is not a supporting member and does not have the requisite posts to put the truck in the garage sale section. <-- this is a clue folks.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like you have learned several valuable lessons. Don't give anyone a "deposit". No money should change hands in advance. Meet, inspect, and buy or not. If you have the vehicle in hand and are disputing the condition, make sure it can't be stolen by someone with a dupe key. Document everything, get it all in writing, and be prepared to sue in small claims court.
1000%

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$100-400 you can have a local vehicle inspector look it over and send pictures. I bought a car on the right coast and for $278 I received 78 pictures of it with a garage/lift inspection.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you would have shipped it back that prolly would have cost ~$1500. I still dont agree seller not refunding $1500.

EFARAOH

Reaction score
Yup , I’ll never be making that mistake. Made some assumptions about the seller based on conversations but you can never judge a book by its cover. The whole transaction was shady and I should’ve known better.

Didn’t know about having folks inspect vehicles out of state for a cost but good to know for the future!