2023 Raptor 37PP For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This should be a warning to All here. There is a reason why there is a 100 post min to sell here. if you cant follow the simple rules of this forum. What make you think they'er honest. They are obviously not. Sorry about your experience @EFARAOH and thank you for the heads up on this POS!!!!!!!better luck on the next one.

EFARAOH

Reaction score
This should be a warning to All here. There is a reason why there is a 100 post min to sell here. if you cant follow the simple rules of this forum. What make you think they'er honest. They are obviously not. Sorry about your experience @EFARAOH and thank you for the heads up on this POS!!!!!!!better luck on the next one.
Yup silly, I’ve been a long time member on M3 forums and just figured enthusiasts don’t do each other like that but I guess I was naive in thinking that way… never again. The search continues…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter