2022 Raptor available. MSRP On the ground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t consider the truck basic. It’s still an 801A. Basic was 2021 800A.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the 'new' basic ... no sunroof is going to be hard to get gone and it's a '22. Someone one will buy it.
I agree. MSRP for any Gen3 is a good deal if you can live without a few features.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the 'new' basic ... no sunroof is going to be hard to get gone and it's a '22. Someone one will buy it.
Lack of a sunroof shouldn't hurt it. Lots of people, myself included, want nothing to do with a sunroof. It would be a deal breaker for me if it did have a sunroof.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
O
Lack of a sunroof shouldn't hurt it. Lots of people, myself included, want nothing to do with a sunroof. It would be a deal breaker for me if it did have a sunroof.
One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I don't like sun roof either, but always end up with one because that's what dealers had. Resale it will make a difference...but that's another discussion.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I didn’t already have a Gen 3 I’d probably be willing to overlook a sunroof to get one at MSRP that’s available today.

Being a 2022 is a plus for most since it comes with a heated steering wheel.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I didn’t already have a Gen 3 I’d probably be willing to overlook a sunroof to get one at MSRP that’s available today.

Being a 2022 is a plus for most since it comes with a heated steering wheel.
Even if it wasn’t to your particular liking/specs, you’d settle simply because it’s listed for MSRP?

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if it wasn’t to your particular liking/specs, you’d settle simply because it’s listed for MSRP?
I don’t think settle is the right word. Some options can make or break a deal, the options this truck is missing wouldn’t break my deal if I wanted a truck today.

If the alternative is waiting for 6-12 for an order, I could live without a sunroof.

Same argument could be said for everyone ordering a 2023 without a heated steering wheel. Are they settling for what they don’t want, or just willing to live without some options.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand why. Mine is playing la cucaracha over every f’in bump.