2021 Ford Raptor Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Dickerson

Reaction score
My dealer told me the same thing that they would have no idea when it will arrive...they were surprised it recieved a VIN that quickly. They are waiting on orders placed from back in January to arrive. When I drove by the other day it looked like those orders were finally coming in as there lot was looking better.

I have a personal feeling that unless its a used car if you want to get brand new you will move into the Tesla realm to build to order....it makes sense I suppose.
Hell, even Tesla has a 3-4 month wait right now. I ordered a Tesla M3 June 28th and it says expected delivery is late Sept. I ordered the Raptor June 12th and have a Aug 16th build week. It looks like I will get them around the same time.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same as you guys…called Ford performance today and no build date here either. Priority 01 on a job#2 order. The person I spoke with on the phone said the order was “processing” but no other details were available. Turned my 2019 in this past Saturday…. gonna be a long wait.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I had to search pretty far and wide to finally find myself a 37 allocation at MSRP. Placed my order yesterday, and made a deposit! This is going to be my first raptor. It's been a long time coming since I damn near lost my marbles when I first saw the 2009 when I was in high school and swore I'd get one someday. Needless to say, I'm pretty darn excited and damn tired of waiting.

My dealer was practically unwilling to give me any time estimate for delivery. I've got a fair understanding of the situation the industry currently finds itself in. However, I have to figure that if Ford is making them available, then there's now way that the production of them is so hung up that you'll be able to order a 2021 and not see it before years end? I had another dealer tell me to expect 2-3 months, while the one I placed the order with wasn't even comfortable telling me I'll most likely have it by years end.

Has anyone that got their order in early last month seen any progress on their build? Perhaps an email from Ford or their dealer saying their build has entered production? Any information regarding production dates or delivery y'all can share I should would appreciate!

Thanks!
My order was in as soon as order banks opened. I was recently told week of August 23 scheduled for my build. They said once we get closer then will get exact date and then window sticker

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was in as soon as order banks opened. I was recently told week of August 23 scheduled for my build. They said once we get closer then will get exact date and then window sticker
better check. it seem a bunch of us that had aug dates just got bumped to sept

triggerfish

Reaction score
I told my wife they are delaying Raptors and she joking said "might as well just wait for the "R" now!!". Or maybe she wasn't joking. But the joke is on me because I need a truck now, so much that I've thought about buying a Limited or Platinum to hold me over... but you can't find those either