2020 Raptor New Short Block - Oil in Cylinders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I’ve said a dozen times, you’re wrong. Not being able to admit you’re wrong is a major flaw in your character.
This looks to be what psychologists call projection. FTO has proven over and over again that he knows his shit. You've got, what, twenty posts? Mostly hot air and trash talk? And you know you're right because some dealer told you so? When dealers make politicians look capable, honest, and knowledgeable? I'm thinking that you're one of our known trolls who's set up a second(or twentieth) account. If you're trolling, up your game. If you're not? Settle down, lube up, and bend over for that dealer you trust so much.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he takes the time because he’s a friend of my in-laws, who also own dealerships. Ford is one of the few they don’t have. He’s a nice guy.
You said owner of “the” dealership. That implies the Ford dealer it’s being serviced at. If your in law doesn’t own a Ford dealership, how does he have all these R.O.s and information about the claimed issue? :think:
You’re obviously not listening or reading anything. They don’t know what’s causing it in my truck until they tear it down. That, again, hasn’t happened yet.
Oh I’ve been following your posts very closely.
I will update everyone else what I learn when I get more info. As for you, I won’t respond to any more of your posts. I hope you learn how to admit you’re wrong because that’s a major character flaw. You’re probably posting on here all day every day because you can’t hold a job or a relationship because of it - or at least partially because of it. I hope your life gets better and you continue to help people in areas where you do know what you’re talking about. Cheers!
That’s because I just called you out for posting a TSB that you claim addresses a certain “known” issue that you’ve repeated over and over in this thread. I’ve asked you twice now to explain what it does to address the issue, since you have inside information from zone managers, dealer owners, Ford customer care, you name the next one.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he takes the time because he’s a friend of my in-laws, who also own dealerships. Ford is one of the few they don’t have. He’s a nice guy.

You’re obviously not listening or reading anything. They don’t know what’s causing it in my truck until they tear it down. That, again, hasn’t happened yet.

I will update everyone else what I learn when I get more info. As for you, I won’t respond to any more of your posts. I hope you learn how to admit you’re wrong because that’s a major character flaw. You’re probably posting on here all day every day because you can’t hold a job or a relationship because of it - or at least partially because of it. I hope your life gets better and you continue to help people in areas where you do know what you’re talking about. Cheers!
I can't tell if you don't know how full of crap you are, or if you just don't care what you say. YOU are the one that pulled out the insults and the passive aggressive BS. Cheers.

OP
OP
R

RE Mac

Reaction score
i noticed the bulletin does not address how much is excessive... i think 2qts in
This looks to be what psychologists call projection. FTO has proven over and over again that he knows his shit. You've got, what, twenty posts? Mostly hot air and trash talk? And you know you're right because some dealer told you so? When dealers make politicians look capable, honest, and knowledgeable? I'm thinking that you're one of our known trolls who's set up a second(or twentieth) account. If you're trolling, up your game. If you're not? Settle down, lube up, and bend over for that dealer you trust so much.
This is the first and only account I’ve had on this forum but I’m finding it’s full of ******** and provides little to no value other than searching other posts for similar issues.

As I said, my in laws own dealerships, so I’ve talked to their employees about this issue to confirm what the dealer is telling me. So yes, I believe this dealer, I believe the ford rep and I believe my in laws master technicians, most of which make more money and have more experience with vehicles than 99.9% of people on this forum.

You’re the troll. If you don’t have anything to add of substance, go somewhere else!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IWE, cam phasers, plastic oil pans, leaking front diff seals, etc etc. Ford has plenty of responsibility in designing subpar vehicles. 1 in every 149 vehicles ford makes gets bought back. 4th highest in the industry behind jag, Nissan, and
fiat.
I’m not the one that needs to do better.
At least ford techs will always be in demand.
You have to be a banned troll when that is your opening post!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the first and only account I’ve had on this forum but I’m finding it’s full of ******** and provides little to no value other than searching other posts for similar issues.

You're reaping what you sow.

As I said, my in laws own dealerships, so I’ve talked to their employees about this issue to confirm what the dealer is telling me. So yes, I believe this dealer, I believe the ford rep and I believe my in laws master technicians, most of which make more money and have more experience with vehicles than 99.9% of people on this forum.

Your strength of belief has no bearing on what's true. I have not found dealership employees to be bad people. I have found them to be both uninformed and very very sure of themselves.

You’re the troll. If you don’t have anything to add of substance, go somewhere else!

LOL Projection, anyone? That all you got? C'mon, bring it!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I believe this dealer, I believe the ford rep and I believe my in laws master technicians, most of which make more money and have more experience with vehicles than 99.9% of people on this forum.

Flex harder and with more confidence. Aren’t you sure they make more money and have more experience with vehicles than all of us?

And I believe it should have been ‘most of whom’, not ‘most of which’.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So because of this issue, you met with the dealership GM. You mentioned said dealership wanted the engine to fail so they could get warranty work.

Then you met with a parts and Service zone manager who told you about the issue you claim to have knowledge of. Then “Ford” admitted to you that “they have lots of 2020 models because of COVID.” Whatever that means.

Then you met with the owner of the dealership, who was not actually the owner of the dealership. But he pulled out repair orders from other customers to show you how they fixed the alleged turbocharger oil consumption issue.

Then you stated you met with “Master Technicians”, who are somehow experts on this alleged “turbo oil consumption” issue, and they make more money than 99% of people on the forum.

The story just isn’t adding up.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So the guy who has been here a month with 20 posts of nothing but this crap, is calling GordoJay with 3 years and 4500 posts a troll?? That makes zero sense. :happy175: