2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont know what to think honestly. Im new to the Raptor game and all i hear about is how crazy dealer mark up for these trucks are = in high demand. Especially since there’s never any Scabs on dealer lots and id have to order one makes me feel like i might be bound to paying over msrp.

I believe @Rock7256 is a Saleman in Jersey and has been selling trucks at MSRP. I would send him a PM and see if he can get you a scab on order.

Urban

Reaction score
Its a absolutely avoidable. I live in an area with very high demand and didn’t pay a dollar over MSRP

Good to know. Means i have options and can negotiate. I wouldnt mind traveling a few hours out of NYC to put in my order.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch that would make me sad if my trucked looked like that a week off the lot. Is that when you received yours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake is sad. He randomly posts useless photos of his truck outfitted with cheap Chinese parts and some Pep Boys stuff thrown in. Just ignore him.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone mentioned this. But the new shocks have got to help with towing right? Tow mode will stiffen them up to reduce some sag

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone mentioned this. But the new shocks have got to help with towing right? Tow mode will stiffen them up to reduce some sag

No, shocks only slow the movement of the suspension. The don't change the strength of the spring. For that kind of adjustability you need airbags.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, shocks only slow the movement of the suspension. The don't change the strength of the spring. For that kind of adjustability you need airbags.

Ooh alright I thought the shocks stiffen and could help with sag ect